Thursday, February 26, 2009

Monkey buisness


This monkey is so cute, I bought it from Whipper snapper designs a few months ago. I painted it with Reinker dye inks. I'm trying to use leftovers for my cards so I have made a few cards using the same sheet of paper now, I love stripes so much and polkadots so I guess you will see a lot of them in my cards ;) So this is basically just stuff I had laying on me scrap table the card is made from Bazzil cardstock, the background is from my leftover box, can't remember the name, the image is stamped with stazon ink on 300 gram watercolor paper then colored, as I said above with Reinker dye inks. I use a tiny tiny brush when I paint and lots and lots of water. First I color the image in að gentle color and then try to build up the shadows. I not as good at this as many of my cardmaking Idols but I think I'm getting the hang of it as I practise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment