Saturday, September 12, 2009

Finally :)

Hey ya'll finally I have some time to update my blog.... I have been so busy lately with school and work stuff and still have to find some balance between beeing a university student, working, keeping the home clean and of course taking care of my kids. In all this I really want to squeeze in some time for my hobbies, cardmaking/scrapbooking and the gospel choir. PHEW!!! I really would appreciate some time management classess this semester :)

Today, finally, I bought the bind it all machine, I wanted to buy it for my birthday present in April but when I was getting around to it, it was sold out in the only store that sells them here in Iceland. So I waited for the next shipment. Today, I finally picked up me beautiful pink machine and tried it already. Made a very simple notebook to note down some stuff I have to read for school :) I really look forward to make more projects with my lovely new gadget :)


So here's a pic, I took it with my very old camera it has only 2,1 megapixels and the battery last for about five shoots but it worked :) Mine is still in the repair shop, I'm really starting to get irritated because of it and am calling them every week now to as them to speed things up, I mean it has been more than three months now!!

Hope to have some more time to make cards soon...

Steinunn

1 comment:

  1. Alveg ljómandi fín bók hjá þér ....þessi bindivél er algjör snilld :) Usss hvað þeir eru lengi með myndavélina þína....skil þig vel að vera orðin nett pirruð!

    ReplyDelete